#35. Facebook Algorithms & Getting Seen in the News Feed! Marie Page Pt 1
- Dave Eddy
- 0 Comments
- Content Marketing,Digital Marketing,Facebook Advertising,Facebook Marketing,Local Online Marketing,Local Social Media,Location Marketing,Marketing Technology,Online Advertising,Social Media Marketing,Uncategorized
In this episode, we talk about the Facebook news feed algorithm and why it matters. We will look at the broad 5 factors of the Facebook news feed and why they display certain content to Facebook users. We will dive into how to craft your Facebook posts in a way that will get your content more visibility in the news feed. Our guest is Marie Page from The Digiterati, she is a Facebook marketing specialist and Author of the book, Facebook Marketing with Zero Budget.
5 Questions You Can Answer After Listening To This Episode on Facebook Algorithms & Getting Seen in the News Feed with Marie Page:
1. How does Facebook know what to show users in the News Feed?
2. Why won’t all my Facebook fans see my content?
3. What is the Friends and Family First policy?
4. As a business owner, which behaviors should I avoided on Facebook?
5. Will Facebook become a search engine in the future?
INTERLUDE! If you’ve just discovered Vicinity Marketing, below is a short video about who we are and what we do. If you just came for the article, you can simply skip past the video and keep reading 🙂
Did you enjoy this conversation with Marie?
If you did, we’d love for you to let the entire universe know about it! Please:
- Review us on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play
- Share this post using the sharing buttons below
- Tell 3 business owners or marketers about our show in the next 24 hours. Go on, we dare ya! 🙂
What is the Location Station Local Marketing Podcast about?
If you’ve just discovered us, be sure to check out episode #1 to learn more about the show, our focus topics, who we serve and what we’re about.
To keep up with all the most effective location marketing tactics and technologies…and to keep updated with all our best episodes, giveaways and other fun stuff…
Ready to Listen, Subscribe & Review us?