#36. Local Facebook Optimisation & Facebook “SEO” Marie Page Pt 2
- Dave Eddy
- Content Marketing,Digital Marketing,Facebook Advertising,Facebook Marketing,Innovation & Trends,Local Online Marketing,Local Search Ranking Factors,Local SEO,Local Social Media,Location Marketing,Social Media Marketing,The Location Station Podcast
In this episode, we will be discussing how to optimise your Facebook page if you’re a business with a local presence. Our guest will share with us insights into why Facebook business page optimisation is going to become more important in the future as Facebook is predicted to become a powerful search engine. This episode is especially important for anyone who wants to be found in Facebook as a location based business or brand. Our guest is Marie Page from The Digiterati, she is a Facebook marketing specialist and Author of the book, Facebook Marketing with Zero Budget.
5 Questions You Can Answer After Listening To This Episode on Local Facebook Optimisation & Facebook “SEO” with Marie Page:
1. What does Facebook Page localised optimisation mean?
2. How can I optimise my Facebook business page?
3. Do I need to choose a category for my Facebook page?
4. What is a preferred page audience?
5. Is my phone spying on me?
INTERLUDE! If you’ve just discovered Vicinity Marketing, below is a short video about who we are and what we do. If you just came for the article, you can simply skip past the video and keep reading 🙂
Did you enjoy this conversation with Marie?
If you did, we’d love for you to let the entire universe know about it! Please:
- Review us on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play
- Share this post using the sharing buttons below
- Tell 3 business owners or marketers about our show in the next 24 hours. Go on, we dare ya! 🙂
What is the Location Station Local Marketing Podcast about?
If you’ve just discovered us, be sure to check out episode #1 to learn more about the show, our focus topics, who we serve and what we’re about.
To keep up with all the most effective location marketing tactics and technologies…and to keep updated with all our best episodes, giveaways and other fun stuff…
Ready to Listen, Subscribe & Review us?