Listen up because this next conversation is important! This episode is a must for any business owner who sells products online and needs to be across what’s current in the e-commerce industry. For our Australian listeners who sell online, this conversation is particularly vital as Amazon is about to enter our market. Our guest today is Jonathan Reeve, an expert in e-commerce. Jonathan fills us in on what effects Amazon has had on other businesses so far around the world, where retail businesses can start in preparing for the arrival of Amazon, and what opportunities are coming out of the e-commerce push.
5 Questions You Can Answer After Listening To This Episode:
1. What effects Amazon has had on businesses around the World?
2. Where do retail businesses start in preparing for Amazon?
3. How can traditional local businesses adapt / compete?
4. What are the opportunities that arise from an Amazon arrival into a market?
5. What are some of the other trends in E-commerce / online shopping technology that people may not be aware of?
INTERLUDE! If you’ve just discovered Vicinity Marketing, below is a short video about who we are and what we do. If you just came for the article, you can simply skip past the video and keep reading 🙂
Did you enjoy this conversation with Jonathan?
If you did, we’d love for you to let the entire universe know about it! Please:
- Review us on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play
- Share this post using the sharing buttons below
- Tell 3 business owners or marketers about our show in the next 24 hours. Go on, we dare ya! 🙂
What is the Location Station Local Marketing Podcast about?
If you’ve just discovered us, be sure to check out episode #1 to learn more about the show, our focus topics, who we serve and what we’re about.
To keep up with all the most effective location marketing tactics and technologies…and to keep updated with all our best episodes, giveaways and other fun stuff…
Ready to Listen, Subscribe & Review us?