#39. Choosing a Marketer Who Understands Your Business with Josh Cobb
If you’re going to hire someone to help with your marketing, make sure they not only care about your business but also understand what is happening within your market. Josh Cobb specialises in real estate agent marketing, helping real estate agents and property managers with their digital marketing needs. Today we pick his brain and explore how a specialist marketer can really help avoid disruption within your industry. We also discuss some clever ways to utilise industry specific data to give your business the edge in location based digital marketing campaigns. With the dynamic nature of all things digital, it is becoming more and more crucial for your marketing team to really understand what your customer wants.
5 Questions You Can Answer After Listening To This Episode:
1. What are the advantages of working with a marketer that understands your industry?
2. How can hiring specialist marketer or agency help you avoid disruption?
3. What are some clever ways you can use industry-specific data for awesome location-based marketing campaigns?
4. How can you tailor your content to be hyperlocal?
5. Why is Josh so passionate about working with real estate agents and property managers in this digital age?
INTERLUDE! If you’ve just discovered Vicinity Marketing, below is a short video about who we are and what we do. If you just came for the article, you can simply skip past the video and keep reading 🙂
Did you enjoy this conversation with Josh Cobb?
If you did, we’d love for you to let the entire universe know about it! Please:
- Review us on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play
- Share this post using the sharing buttons below
- Tell 3 business owners or marketers about our show in the next 24 hours. Go on, we dare ya! 🙂
What is the Location Station Local Marketing Podcast about?
If you’ve just discovered us, be sure to check out episode #1 to learn more about the show, our focus topics, who we serve and what we’re about.
To keep up with all the most effective location marketing tactics and technologies…and to keep updated with all our best episodes, giveaways and other fun stuff…
Ready to Listen, Subscribe & Review us?