Do you really know what you’re getting out of your marketing and advertising spend? Phone call tracking is nothing new, but there are definitely some exciting and innovative things happening in this area. Our guests today, Nancy and Madelyn from CallRail, share a bunch of valuable insights and features to help your business determine what marketing strategies are actually working. If your business receives enquiries and/or bookings via phone, then this episode is for you.
5 Questions You Can Answer After Listening To This Episode:
1. How does call tracking work for marketing?
2. What are the latest technologies to help businesses track calls and ROI from almost any source?
3. How to use call data to drive real business decisions and do marketing more cost-effectively?
4. What are some examples of businesses using phone call tracking technology like CallRail?
5. How can leading call tracking platforms integrate with your existing business systems?
INTERLUDE! If you’ve just discovered Vicinity Marketing, below is a short video about who we are and what we do. If you just came for the article, you can simply skip past the video and keep reading 🙂
Did you enjoy this conversation with Nancy and Madelyn?
If you did, we’d love for you to let the entire universe know about it! Please:
- Review us on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play
- Share this post using the sharing buttons below
- Tell 3 business owners or marketers about our show in the next 24 hours. Go on, we dare ya! 🙂
What is the Location Station Local Marketing Podcast about?
If you’ve just discovered us, be sure to check out episode #1 to learn more about the show, our focus topics, who we serve and what we’re about.
To keep up with all the most effective location marketing tactics and technologies…and to keep updated with all our best episodes, giveaways and other fun stuff…
Ready to Listen, Subscribe & Review us?