Podcast Marketing & Should I Start a Podcast with Ronsley Vaz
For this episode, Dave got the crazy idea that it would be fun to interview our guest about podcast marketing via Facebook Live. Turns out, recording an episode this way may not have been the best idea due to audio troubles, but how do you know an idea won’t be great if you don’t try right? Trial and error will be inevitable when it comes to creating a podcast!
Speaking of audio! In this episode, we talk with audio marketing expert, Ronsley Vaz, who is the CEO and Founder of Amplify. Amplify is an award winning digital marketing agency and Australia’s first audio marketing agency. Ronsley and his team from Amplify also host and run the first podcasting conference in the Southern Hemisphere called We Are Podcast. This episode is all about turning conversation into effective marketing strategies and will help you answer the question, should I start a podcast?
5 Questions You Can Answer After Listening To This Episode:
1. Should I start a podcast?
2. Why are audio conversations so important to marketing?
3. What makes a good podcast?
4. Is a podcast en effective marketing strategy?
5. Why you shouldn’t try doing a podcast episode via Facebook Live when you haven’t tested out your audio and internet speed
INTERLUDE! If you’ve just discovered Vicinity Marketing, below is a short video about who we are and what we do. If you just came for the article, you can simply skip past the video and keep reading 🙂
Did you enjoy this conversation with Ronsley?
If you did, we’d love for you to let the entire universe know about it! Please:
- Review us on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play
- Share this post using the sharing buttons below
- Tell 3 business owners or marketers about our show in the next 24 hours. Go on, we dare ya! 🙂
What is the Location Station Local Marketing Podcast about?
If you’ve just discovered us, be sure to check out episode #1 to learn more about the show, our focus topics, who we serve and what we’re about.
To keep up with all the most effective location marketing tactics and technologies…and to keep updated with all our best episodes, giveaways and other fun stuff…
Ready to Listen, Subscribe & Review us?