Interactive Lead Magnets
Clever, interactive lead magnets to help you convert more leads
Lead Generation Marketing
Give Value, Capture Leads
What is a lead magnet?
A lead magnet is something you offer your audience (typically free) that gives them some sort of taste for the value your business provides. For example, you could offer some free content, an eBook or a white paper download in exchange for their email address.
MARKETING ROI CALCULATOR
CALCULATING YOUR ROI
Do you know your marketing numbers?
We’ve developed a simple online calculator to help you figure out what results you need from your marketing investment in order to generate a healthy return on investment.Estimate your ROI
43¢ Cost Per ConversionBRISBANE AIRPORT
The friendly folks at Brisbane Airport Corporation were excited to let Queenslanders know about their new service to Vancouver with Air Canada. We were even more excited to exceed their expectations with Facebook ads!
Channels and Tactics
- Mapped out highly targeted ad creative and messaging to specific audience segments
- Drove prospects to a high-converting contest landing page with viral social sharing built-in
- Tweaked audience strategy throughout the campaign to further optimise cost-per-lead metrics
- Leveraged retargeting to build email list from BAC’s large volume of website visitors
We went above and beyond what the Brisbane Airport was hoping to achieve from their campaign. Monitoring the conversion data closely, we tweaked and tested the ads to find the best cost per conversion, ending up at just 43 cents per new subscriber.close [x]
An International DisruptorCAMPLIFY
Around the same time our agency kicked off (in early 2015), our director Dave also co-founded a little Newcastle-based startup that had big dreams of becoming the “Airbnb for caravans”. A bold new plan, Camplify had this big vision of activating people’s under-utilised RVs to more people experience the joys of camping. Starting life as a twinkle in CEO Justin Hales’ eye, Camplify was just another “peer-to-peer marketplace idea” at the time. With no funding, no customers and no idea of what the future would hold, all we really knew was that there were a tonne of RVs that were sitting on people’s lawns not being used. That was enough for us to take a leap of faith and become part of Camplify’s digital marketing team.
Channels and tactics
- An international SEO strategy built for scale
- Hyper-targeted social media advertising
- Google advertising automation and profit optimisation
- Marketing automation management
- Tests of every growth hack under the sun
- Much, much more
Camplify is currently valued in excess of $20m and boasts the largest RV rental fleet in Australia and the UK. A sensational story of growth, this star Newcastle tech company now sends thousands of people on holidays every month and holds a dominant share of the RV sharing market. Our role in the journey? Well, much of Camplify’s user growth has come from the digital marketing activities we’ve helped ideate and execute. Camplify is no doubt one of the jewels in our crown and we’ve loved every second of our involvement with this awesome Aussie startup!
Here are a few nice things Camplify’s CEO said about us:
“Vicinity continually surprise me with their professionalism, expert knowledge and ability to smash the KPI’s I set them out of the water.”close [x]
Over $200k in New Product SalesELECBRAKES
Elecbrakes is Australia’s first Bluetooth electric trailer brake controller. This innovative device was invented on the NSW Central Coast / Newcastle by an innovative team of engineers and trailer manufacturing experts. With the Elecbrakes system, a controller is fitted to the trailer and wired into the existing electrical circuits. A remote control or smartphone with the Elecbrakes app is then used to monitor, change settings and control the trailer’s brakes.
Channels and tactics
- Google search ads
- Facebook ads and groups marketing
- Instagram lead-gen ad campaigns
- On-site SEO
- Traditional database marketing
- New website coming soon…
In under 6 months since launch, we were able to help Elecbrakes achieve well over $200,000 in sales for this brand new product. Their month-on-month growth is trending UPwards aggressively and we’re very excited to see how Elecbrakes will disrupt the traditional brake controller industry – both here in Australia and abroad!close [x]
Hyper-targeted AcquisitionSHOPPING CENTRE
We’ve been working with one of Australia’s largest shopping centres over the past few years – specifically on helping them build a stronger database. With so much going on for this client on the marketing front, our sole job has been to take some heat off the internal marketing team and just focus on driving their paid social channels.
Through a series of targeted social advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, we’ve been able to help this client grow their database significantly – at a much lower cost-per-acquisition than their previous provider could achieve.
Not only are we building their database cost-effectively, we’ve also been able to provide this client with some fascinating insights on their target audience personas using Facebook’s powerful analytics tools.close [x]
82,400 Conversions From Google AdsOUR CLIENTS LAST YEAR
Our Clients Last Year
Nobody likes a bragger, but hey – the proof is in the pudding. Last year, we helped our clients (mostly small to medium sized companies) generate over 80,000 conversions from Google Ads alone. We’re not talking “Contact page visits” or “Clicks”. We’re talking leads.
- Inbound phone calls
- Enquiry form submissions
- Quote requests
- Appointment bookings
- Online sales
- and more…
Real Conversion Numbers
If you haven’t already guessed, we’re big on data and accountability. The graph above shows real numbers from our real clients and for the majority of our wonderful clients, Google Ads are still the most cost-effective advertising channel for new customers. We’re honoured to be one of just a handful of Google Premier Partner agencies in Australia. This partnership gives us and our clients access to top-notch training and support directly from Google. The best part? Things are only getting stronger. Year on year, we’re seeing insane results for our clients’ businesses via Google’s advertising suite, including:
- Google Adwords / Pay Per Click search ads
- YouTube video advertising
- Google display and remarketing
- Google mobile app advertising
We’d love to send some conversions your way too!close [x]
UP 43% YOY
We recently worked with an Education Provider to improve leads across their 30+ locations across Australia. This client needed help to capture potential customers searching on Google for their services and increasing brand awareness in local regions.
Channels and tactics
- Website analytics / conversion tracking implemented
- Localised Google Ads across 30+ locations Australia-wide
- Localised Facebook lead-gen campaigns across 30+ locations Australia-wide
- New booking enquiries UP by 43% year on year
- Over 500,000 people reached on social media
Search Ads Cost-Per-Lead Down 59%RENTAL BUSINESS
When we took over this rental business’ search marketing from another agency, we had some high standards to maintain. However, with a little sideways thinking and some clever execution by our campaign management team, we were able to reduce CPA significantly. In non-geek speak, that means our client now pays less for every new customer we bring to their business from search engines. Yippee!
Channels and tactics
- Aggressive Google and Bing Ads campaigns
- Cross-device conversion rate optimisation
- Ad split testing
- Careful budget management across 10+ locations
- Dynamic objectives based on search impression share and ROI
- Social remarketing to improve overall CPA
- Online reviews strategy to boost conversion rates
- Other bits and pieces
- Search Ads Cost Per Lead Improved 59%
- Overall conversions UP by 33% in 2 years
Ads at Scale
One of Australia’s largest property sites came to us looking for a custom solution to their social advertising offering. The challenge was to automate campaign delivery at scale, whilst still maintaining a level of personalisation across every single advert.
Channels and tactics
- Hyperlocal mobile ad targeting parameters for 55,000 Sa1 regions across Australia
- Development of a web app to override Facebook’s default geo-targeting capabilities
- Automation of setup and management processes for up to 1500 campaigns at a time
- Dynamic ad creative and responsive campaign optimisation
- Messenger conversion funnels
- Facebook lead ads
- Instagram advertising
- Lots more
- Smooth, cost-efficient process achieved for managing up to 1500 localised campaigns simultaneously
- A far superior cost-per-lead scenario compared to previous social efforts
- Lots of very useful, localised data insights
No doubt about it, this was a curly problem to solve – but we enjoyed the challenge thoroughly!close [x]
413,526 Mobile Website ConversionsOUR CLIENTS LAST YEAR
Our Clients on Mobile Last Year
Do you remember the first time you laid eyes on an iPhone back in 2007? One of your initial thoughts may have been “Wow, I can’t ever see consumers accessing my website on this little thing!”… Don’t worry, we thought the same thing! Oh, how wrong we all were… According to leading web intelligence site SimilarWeb, mobile now accounts for over 65% of all website traffic and this figure is only growing by the day.
Last year, we saw our clients’ results from mobile skyrocket – with some sites seeing in excess of 80% of their total leads coming from smartphones. Crazy, huh?
Big numbers on small screens
Here’s just a few of the ways we can keep your mobile users in mind:
- Mobile-first website experiences (it’s no longer enough to just have a “mobile-friendly” site. To maximise ROI, your site should be designed with all screen sizes in mind)
- Close attention to conversion rates and cost per conversion across all devices
- Consideration of mobile-specific search, display, video and social ad formats
- Including “near me” keywords in search ads
- Relevant structured markup optimised for voice search
- Messenger bots, live chat and other mobile lead magnets
- Mobile commerce solutions eg. Selling through Facebook Messenger
- Progressive web apps and smartphone notifications strategies
- Content load speed improvements via new technologies like Google AMP and Facebook Instant Articles
- Cross-device analytics and conversion attribution
- Emails that look nice and pretty on mobile
- And the list keeps growing…
Mobile is here and we’re here to help you tackle it.close [x]
About 5 Million Video ViewsOUR CLIENTS LAST YEAR
Our Clients Last Year
One Friday arvo, we decided we’d do a count of how many video views our clients attracted last year.
The numbers were insane, with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Linkedin leading the way – in that order.
We came to a rough total figure of 5 million video views.
Our conclusion? Video is critical.
(We probably could have figured this out without all the counting, huh?)close [x]
These are all genuine, no BS.
All of the results we’ve shared on our website are real outcomes we’ve helped produce for our clients. Of course, we can’t take 100% of the credit – Great client collaboration has been key in all of these results. Here are a few things we’ve noticed all our most successful clients have in common:
- They’re committed to working with us as a true partner in their business
- They’re open to ideas – taking a few risks and trying new things
- They’re willing to do their part to make the most of their marketing activity. eg. Following up on leads, participating in the content production process, giving feedback on performance metrics, etc.
Our Reviews on Google
We love it when we’re able to make a difference to our clients’ businesses. It seriously gives us warm fuzzies! It’s even better when they share their kind words publicly over on Googs. Check out our Google reviews right here!close [x]
Lead Magnet FAQs
What is a lead magnet?
A lead magnet is an incentive that businesses offer to potential buyers in exchange for their contact information. Lead magnets usually offer a voucher or discount code, or, a piece of digital, downloadable content, such as a free PDF, eBook, or video.
How do you make a lead magnet?
A Lead Magnet can completely make or break your lead generation success. You firstly need to make sure you have identified your ideal customer and their buyer persona. This includes their problem which you can solve, as well as their priorities, objections, information channels and typical buying process.
Once you’ve decided who your target audience is, you have to develop a value proposition, giving them a compelling reason to obtain their free offer. A lead magnet with an irresistible offer grabs the attention of your pre identified buyer persona and delivers real value to them.
Once you have identified all of the and created your lead magnet, make sure that it is placed on a relevant landing page and is super visible!
What is the purpose of a lead magnet?
A lead magnet is used to generate targeted leads online and in the long term, increase sales! It converts your website visitors to a lead, shows an expression of interest in your offer, and, gives you the ability to market your products or services to them. By winning over your leads with a free offer, you have now started your relationship with them on a positive note.
What types of lead magnets work best?
Before you create a lead magnet, you need to know who your ideal customer is, where they are, and what they want are are willing to buy. Knowing all of this will determine which lead magnet will work best for your business and offering.
For example, discount or free shipping codes often perform extremely well for ecommerce stores. Alternatively, free trial periods are a great incentive to generate leads for a software company.
In any case, you’ll want to ensure your lead magnets are interactive, relevant and valuable to your prospects.
Should you always ask for phone number or a email address?
As with any lead magnet, the information you ask for needs to be useful to your business. If you aren’t doing any text message marketing, then a phone number isn’t a useful piece of information for you to obtain. People are also less likely to provide their phone number in comparison to an email address. As a phone number is a much more personal piece of contact information, the lead magnet would have to offer something incredible, that the potential customer just could not pass up. This often comes at a greater expense to the business. By capturing an email address, you can then remarket to your new lead and capture their phone number further into their buyer journey when it may become more valuable to you.