Small Business, Big Marketing, HUGE Personality with Tim Reid
- Dave Eddy
- 0 Comments
- Blogging,Branding & Design,Case Studies,Content Marketing,Innovation & Trends,Location Marketing,Podcast Marketing,Sharing Economy,Social Media Marketing
Tim Reid has interviewed over 300 successful small business owners on his podcast, The Small Business Big Marketing Show. Tim is a public speaker, author of The Boomerang Effect, and has accumulated a ton of valuable marketing knowledge from expert business owners he’s interviewed for his podcast over the past 8 years. In this episode, we talk about how to build your personality into your business brand, offshoring to ensure efficient marketing, and expanding your reach through creativity.
5 Questions You Can Answer After Listening To This Episode on Small Business, Big Marketing, HUGE Personality with Tim Reid:
1. What marketing lessons has Tim learned from interviewing over 300 successful small business owners?
2. How can I build my personality into my brand?
3. Should I use offshoring to help my business grow?
4. How can local businesses adapt to all the change that technology / the internet brings about?
5. How important is brand / personality for small businesses these days?
INTERLUDE! If you’ve just discovered Vicinity Marketing, below is a short video about who we are and what we do. If you just came for the article, you can simply skip past the video and keep reading 🙂
Did you enjoy this conversation with Tim?
If you did, we’d love for you to let the entire universe know about it! Please:
- Review us on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play
- Share this post using the sharing buttons below
- Tell 3 business owners or marketers about our show in the next 24 hours. Go on, we dare ya! 🙂
What is the Location Station Local Marketing Podcast about?
If you’ve just discovered us, be sure to check out episode #1 to learn more about the show, our focus topics, who we serve and what we’re about.
To keep up with all the most effective location marketing tactics and technologies…and to keep updated with all our best episodes, giveaways and other fun stuff…
Ready to Listen, Subscribe & Review us?